- Direct Doctor Communication via phone, text or email as needed at no charge*, 24/7 access*
- Same day or next day scheduling – home, in-office, phone, video conferencing
- Customized nutrient recommendations, review of labs, current/past physical conditions, supplements and medications
- No-charge for two (2) Concierge House Calls* per month (Consult & IV – including NAD+ IV – 24 total)
- Unlimited in-office or telemedicine visits per year
- Monthly customized MedPax
- Monthly NAD+ Limitless injections
- Comprehensive Functional Medical Testing & Evaluation (1x/year):
- Comprehensive Wellness Panel
- Comprehensive Hormone Panel
- Comprehensive Stool Analysis
- Complete Metabolic & Genetic profile
- Complete ENVIRO-Toxin Panel
- Comprehensive Heavy Metals Panel
- Comprehensive Food Sensitivity Testing
- Advanced Oxidative Stress Evaluation
- TruAge Diagnostic Testing – Biological age, epigenetic aging, telomere length, methylation markers
- TruAge PACE testing – at 6 months
- Discount on Health For Your Whole Life supplements, seminars and workshops
- Discount on additional IV Therapy and injections (B12, fat-burning, immune)
- Mobile imaging and lab services
- Low patient to doctor ratios
- No-charge prescription refills and new prescriptions
- Medical advice while traveling (via phone or email)
- Extended, comprehensive appointments to address more of your concerns
- Collaborative care with Health For Your Whole Life, LLC providers
- 1 Adult/Child – $5000/mo – requires a 12 month commitment
- Additional Concierge House Call – $75/visit
- Additional Consults, Lab review, Acupuncture sessions – $75
- Medical Letters, Narrative Reports: no charge
- Lab work requisitions (not accompanied by a visit): no charge
*24 visits per year. Concierge fee up to $200 within a 15 mile radius of office location; additional fees may apply. See office Policy forms for details.
Your insurance may be billed for any and all billable services provided under this Plan. There are no refunds and charges are not prorated.
The fine print:
- Prescription refills, home visits or same day consults is at your Physician’s discretion.
- Providers will be available by phone, messaging and email under these plans. In the event that your call reaches voicemail, your call will be returned within 24 hours.
- Providers strive to answer all emails within 3 business days.
- Prescription refills are within 48 hours.
- our Physicians reserve the right to limit the number of messages, emails and phone calls, and terminate your service at any time, without refund.
- Direct access is reserved for Naturopathic Assurance™ Concierge members only.
- Direct access for non-members will be charged at the billable rate.
- After hours, house calls and holiday requests for non-members incur additional charges as follows:
- New Patient consult: $350
- Follow-up consult: $150
- House call surcharge: $250
- Holiday consult surcharge: $150
- Medical Letters, Narrative Reports: $150, billed at hourly rate (minimum)
- Prescription Refills: $75
- All Naturopathic Assurance Concierge Plans are billed yearly and start on the date of enrollment. There are no refunds, and charges are not pro-rated. All plans are available on a limited basis and are subject to change. your insurance may be billed for any and all billable services.
*All lab costs are the responsibility of the patient. Direct Doctor phone calls, messages or emails requiring extensive Physician research and/or time will be billed at the corresponding visit rate. All new prescriptions will require a physician visit under the Fundamental Plan
Dr. Tondora’s office/Health For Your Whole Life does not accept insurance and is not a Medicare provider. An insurance policy is a contract between you and your insurance company. The patient is ALWAYS responsible for payment of all charges incurred regardless of any insurance or third party payment arrangements. Medical health savings accounts are an acceptable form of payment. The natural medicines prescribed by Dr. Tondora and other HFYWL Providers may be purchased online, at the office, or at a pharmacy of your choice.