Basic Health Evaluation $597
The Basic Health Evaluation is completed for all new or existing patients who do not have recent blood work and who want a basic evaluation of their overall health status.
This evaluation is offered as a standalone consultation or the first step prior to starting an ongoing medical relationship.
This evaluation includes:
- Review of comprehensive intake form to assess body system function
- Review of comprehensive survey to assess lifestyle and nutrition factors
- Review of all current and past physical issues
- Review of current supplements and medications
- Basic Wellness blood panel*, containing 16 tests with 108 biomarkers
- Conduct 45-minute consultation with you in office, or via phone or eVisit
- Order any prescription medications needed at the pharmacy of your choice
- Provide a written protocol which outlines the issues to be addressed, recommended lab testing, nutrition and lifestyle recommendations, and therapies for healing, along with a personalized supplement program, based on your current lab results and customized to your individual metabolic needs.
Prior to your consultation, Dr. T’s Basic Wellness Panel – Women* or Dr. T’s Basic Wellness Panel – Men* must be completed. Please note, the above cost includes only my services and Dr. T’s Basic Wellness panel. It does not include any additional support outside of scheduled consultations**, cost of additional lab testing or the cost of the Custom Nutrient Packs.
*Please note: Health For Your Whole Life LLC/Dr. Tondora participates with Reimbursify.com to help our patients reclaim their medical expenses. Please download their app to file your claims. Upon request, you will be provided with a Superbill which contains all the information needed to file your claim.
Once we receive your request for the Basic Health Evaluation, our office will contact you to order your blood work. You will receive, via email, a lab order with the location of the draw station and testing to be completed. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLETING THE BLOOD WORK PRIOR TO YOUR CONSULTATION. This office contracts with labs across the US to offer discounted lab testing. The Lab requisition includes the lab CPT insurance codes which you may submit through Reimbursify.com
IMPORTANT: Medicare/Medicaid patients will not be reimbursed for these tests and should not submit the lab costs to Medicare/Medicaid. The Doctors at Health For your Whole Life, LLC ARE NOT Medicare/Medicaid providers. If you submit your lab charges to Medicare/Medicaid, you will be responsible for any costs assigned to this office as a result.
Please contact the office with any questions prior to purchasing the Basic Health Evaluation.
**Follow-up questions regarding your written protocol or recommendations are included in this package. See Office Policy Form for more details.