Elite Health Evaluation $ 4999
The Elite Health Evaluation is completed for all patients wanting a more in-depth functional medical evaluation of their overall health status. This evaluation is offered as a standalone consultation or as a first step prior to starting an ongoing medical relationship.
The Elite Health Evaluation includes Dr. T’s Basic Wellness Panel – Women* or Dr. T’s Basic Wellness Panel – Men*. In addition, you will be shipped 4 extensive functional medical testing kits to be completed at home or at a local blood draw station near you.
We will provide you with highly detailed education and a custom-built nutritional and lifestyle protocol, based on all your specific lab results. This program includes:
- One Comprehensive Nutrition Testing with Genetic Markers (blood, urine, saliva)
- One Genetic Variant Testing with Personalized Nutrition & Exercise (saliva)
- One Dr. T’s Basic Wellness blood panel*, containing 16 tests with 108 biomarkers
- One Food Sensitivity* with Lifestyle Eating & Performance Plan (blood)
- One Dried Urine Test for Comprehensive Hormones* (urine)
- 2 months Direct Doctor Access (a $1000 value!)
- Review a comprehensive intake form to assess body system function
- Review a comprehensive survey to assess lifestyle and nutrition factors
- Review of all current and past physical issues
- Review of current supplements and medications
- Order, review, and interpret all lab test results
- Priority Scheduling
- All consultations** (up to 4 hrs total) to review lab your results & custom protocol either in-office, via phone or video conferencing**
- Build a customized protocol based on your unique metabolic individuality
- Provide detailed recommendations on lifestyle factors such as nutrition, sleep, rest, exercise and stress management
- Provide additional lab recommendations (if any)
- Order any necessary prescription medications
- Provide customized targeted supplement recommendations – Custom Nutrient Packs***
*Please note: Health For Your Whole Life LLC/Dr. Tondora participates with Reimbursify.com to help our patients reclaim their medical expenses. Please download their app to file your claims. Upon request, you will be provided with a Superbill which contains all the information needed to file your claim.
Once we receive your request for the Elite Health Evaluation, our office will contact you to order your blood work. You will receive, via email, a lab order with the location of the draw station and testing to be completed. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLETING THE BLOOD WORK PRIOR TO YOUR CONSULTATION. This office contracts with labs across the US to offer discounted lab testing. The Lab requisition includes the lab CPT insurance codes which you may submit through Reimbursify.com
IMPORTANT: Medicare/Medicaid patients will not be reimbursed for these tests and should not submit the lab costs to Medicare/Medicaid. The Doctors at Health For your Whole Life, LLC ARE NOT Medicare/Medicaid providers. If you submit your lab charges to Medicare/Medicaid, you will be responsible for any costs assigned to this office as a result.
Please contact the office with any questions prior to purchasing the Elite Health Evaluation.
**All lab testing and consultations must be completed within 60 days of purchase. Beyond 60 days, the purchase of additional follow-up consultations is required at the hourly rate.
***Please note: The above cost includes only my services, the lab testing outlined, handling & administration fees, printed reports, priority scheduling and direct doctor access (within normal business hours). It does not include any additional support outside of scheduled consultations**, additional laboratory fees, shipping fees or the cost of the Custom Nutrient Packs.
Follow-up questions regarding your written protocol or recommendations are included in this package. See Office Policy Form for more details.
In your confirmation email, you will find:
- List of Basic Wellness Panel blood tests
Once we receive your request for the Elite Health Evaluation, the office will email you our intake, office policy and consent forms, along with directions to your patient portal.
If you feel additional support is needed beyond the allotted consultation time, you may purchase additional follow-up consultations at the hourly rate.
There are no reviews yet.