Dr. T’s Basic Wellness Panel – Women is a comprehensive overall health assessment containing 16 tests with 108 biomarkers.
- CBC (includes Differential and Platelets)
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)
- Cortisol, A.M.
- DHEA Sulfate, Immunoassay
- Hemoglobin A1c with eAG
- Lipid Panel with Ratios
- Progesterone, Immunoassay
- QuestAssureD™ 25-Hydroxyvitamin D (D2, D3), LC/MS/MS
- T3 Reverse (RT3), LC/MS/MS
- T3, Free
- T4, Free
- Testosterone, Total And Free And Sex Hormone Binding Globulin
- Urinalysis (UA), Complete
This panel is done fasting (nothing to eat or drink, except water after midnight) and contains Cortisol, A.M. #4212, which requires the patient to have their specimen collected between 7 a.m. – 9 a.m. Once your request is processed, you will receive an email with your lab requisition, which you should print out and bring with you to your blood draw, along with the patient preparation instructions. Please allow 72 hours for processing.
For Non-Arizona Residents: All tests are collected through your local Quest Diagnostic service center.
For Arizona Residents: Our mobile phlebotomist team will contact you to schedule your blood draw.
Cancellation after purchase will incur a 15% administration fee.
Physician Evaluation & review of results purchased separately.