The Competitor Assessment Package is completed for all competitors wanting an initial basic evaluation of their overall fitness status. Dr. Tondora works closely with your trainer to give you that competitive edge and bring your physique to the elite level.
This evaluation is offered as a standalone consultation or the first step prior to starting an ongoing medical relationship.
During this evaluation I will:
- Review a comprehensive intake form to assess body system function
- Review a comprehensive survey to assess lifestyle and nutrition factors
- Review of all current and past physical issues and blood work (if any)
- Review of current supplements and medications
- Two 30-minute consultations with you via phone or eVisit to answer all your questions
- Analyze a Basic Wellness blood panel* containing 15 tests and 79 biomarkers
- Order any prescription medications that are necessary at the pharmacy of your choice
- Provide a written protocol which outlines any additional lab testing or nutritional recommendations.
- Develop a personalized supplement program, based on your current lab results and customized to your individual metabolic needs.
Prior to your consultation, Dr. T’s Basic Wellness Panel – Women* or Dr. T’s Basic Wellness Panel – Men* must be completed. We will review your results and you will be notified if additional testing is needed prior to your visit.
In your confirmation email, you will find:
- Health For Your Whole Life/Dr. T Intake Forms
- Health For Your Whole Life/Dr. T Office Policy Forms
- Links to the Basic Wellness Panel blood testing
- List of Basic Wellness Panel blood tests
Patients who reside outside the US will receive the blood test list in the confirmation email which can then be taken to your doctor for completion. Please note, the above cost includes only my services and does not include any additional support outside of scheduled consultations**, laboratory fees paid directly to the lab, or the cost of personalized supplement recommendations.