- CBC (includes Differential and Platelets)
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)
- Cortisol, A.M.
- DHEA Sulfate, Immunoassay
- Hemoglobin A1c (HgbA1C)
- Insulin Response to Glucose, 2 Specimens
- Lipid Panel with Ratios
- Progesterone, Immunoassay
- T3 Reverse (RT3), LC/MS/MS
- T3, Free
- T4, Free
- Testosterone, Total And Free And Sex Hormone Binding Globulin
- Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy, Total, Immunoassay
Price includes draw fee from Sonora Quest draw stations only. Ulta Lab Tests contracts with independent draw stations in Arizona only. Arizona residents will incur an additional lab draw fee ($21 – $65) depending on the patient service center selected.