This powerful retreat combines yoga and interactive lecture to reframe your awareness and attitude toward cancer, helping you heal your life.
DURING THE RETREAT YOU WILL:• Reframe your awareness about cancer and achieve a new path to healing
• Learn natural remedies for improved physical health
• Free yourself from victim consciousness and access creator consciousness
• Improve the power of your spiritual mind to assist your healing
• Tap into the trust, security and peace within you
• Claim your power to live your life fully and on purpose
• Realize and experience real, life-changing results!
Naturopathic Medical Doctor, Author, International Speaker and RYT200, Dr. Christina M. Tondora, and RYT200 and Renaissance Woman, Ms. Susan B. Smith (posthumously) call upon their expert knowledge, personal experience and spiritual practice to present both medical and patient perspectives on dealing with cancer and chronic disease.
SPECIAL GUEST INSTRUCTORS:
Master Teacher Marie Siegfried – Vinyasa Yoga
Kim Balzan – Yoga Nidra & Crystal Bowl Healing
Master Teacher Tracy Garvey – Yin Yoga
WHO should attend: Anyone seeking to improve their innate healing capacity – current and former patients, friends, family, caregivers and healthcare providers. All are welcome.
WHEN: SATURDAY & SUNDAY, November 11 & 12, 2017. SATURDAY – 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, SUNDAY – 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
WHERE: live-streamed right from your home or office
Includes your link to the days events.* Wear yoga/exercise clothes and have your yoga mat, bolster and an open heart ready to receive! Gather your friends, family, yoginis and yogis for this special, one-of-a-kind event!