Your genes are not your destiny
We now know our environment – both external and internal – plays the major role in determining our overall health. You are not destined to have the diseases of your parents or grandparents.
It is our exposure to chemicals from the environment and nutrients in our foods which determine our health.
Knowing both your nutritional status and your genetic make-up provides the information needed to customize your nutrition and supplementation for optimal health.
For example, the foods we eat not only provide fuel for our bodies, they also provide information in the form of nutrients to our cells and our genes, and, in turn, influence gene expression.
The NutrEval FMV profile provides a comprehensive evaluation of nutritional deficiencies. It is ideal for establishing an assessment for nutritional supplementation as well as subsequent testing, if needed.
What Advantage Does the NutrEval FMV Offer Compared to Other Diagnostics?
The traditional medical model does not currently place emphasis on biochemical individuality. The conventional clinical approach to nutrition-related symptoms does not routinely include utilization of comprehensive nutritional testing. When testing is performed, select vitamins are assessed to determine if the level is sufficient to meet nutrient requirements based on healthy individuals. However, a comprehensive assay – such as NutrEval FMV – provides several advantages for patients.
- Identification of imbalances that may precede abnormal findings on standard laboratory panels
- Comprehensive nutritional assessment indicating the functional need for specific nutrients, diet modification, antioxidant protection, detoxification and other therapies
- Personalized nutrient recommendations based on biochemical individuality
NutrigenomiX testing is a comprehensive genetic test consisting of 45 genetic markers developed by world-renowned researchers. DNA is analyzed using a simple saliva sample. From this, your Personalized Nutrition Recommendations are determined based on your unique genetic profile. Through NutrigenomiX testing, we can determine:
- Nutrient Metabolism
- Weight Management/Body Composition
- Food Intolerances
- Cardiometabolic Health
- Eating Habits
- Fitness and Physical Activity
NutrigenomiX is used to develop your personalized nutritional plan. Personalized recommendations can help to optimize your nutritional status and specifically focus on preventing diseases.
In this package, you receive:
- Review of current supplements and medications
- Analysis of NutrigenomiX test results
- Comprehensive consultation and education of results via phone or eVisit
- Ordering of any prescription medications needed at the pharmacy of your choice
- Detailed written protocol outlining:
- Nutrition and lifestyle recommendations
- Additional lab testing* (if needed)
- Therapies for healing
- Customized supplement recommendations* based on your lab results and current individual metabolic needs
*Please note, the above cost includes only my services and the NutriEval FMV & NutrigenomiX testing, and does not include any additional support outside of scheduled consultations**, laboratory fees paid directly to the lab, or the cost of personalized supplement recommendations.