- Direct Doctor Communication via phone, text or email as needed at no charge*, 24/7 access
- One (1) Comprehensive IgG/IgA Food Allergy Testing (96 General or Vegetarian Foods)
- Comprehensive Review of Findings for Food Allergy Test Results
- Customized nutrient recommendations, review of labs, current and past physical conditions, current supplements and medications with each visit
- One (1) Comprehensive Hormone Profile with Consult*
- Same day or next day scheduling – in-office, phone, eVisit (video conferencing)
- Discount (10%) on Health For Your Whole Life supplements, seminars and workshops
- Discount (10%) on specialty labs, Injection Therapy
- Discount (25%) on IV Therapy
- Low patient to doctor ratios
- Free prescription refills
- Medical advice while traveling (via phone or email)
- Extended, comprehensive appointments to address more of your concerns
- Collaborative care with Health For Your Whole Life, LLC providers
- Access to additional health related materials including: newsletters, articles and educational videos
- 1 Adult – $259/month – $29/visit
- 2 Adults living in same household: $499/month
- Additional child add-on: $40 per child/month
- Medical Letters, Narrative Reports: no charge
- Lab work requisitions (not accompanied by a visit): no charge
- Home visits when appropriate (Home visit surcharge $59)
To subscribe to this plan, please download our Plan Service Agreement and Office Policies Forms, complete and mail back to:
Health For Your Whole Life, LLC
10429 S. 51st St, Suite 206, Phoenix, AZ 85044
Or fax to: (480) 477-8401
The fine print:
- Prescription refills, home visits or same day consults is at your Physician’s discretion.
- Providers will be available by phone and email under the Premium, Elite and Executive plans. In the event that your call reaches voicemail, your call will be returned the same day.
- Providers will be available by email under the Fundamental Plan. Providers strive to answer all emails within 3 business days.
- Children get a reduced rate when their parent or guardian is on one of the Naturopathic Assurance™ Concierge Plans. Children whose parent(s) are not patients will pay the hourly rate.
- Prescription refills are within 48 hours.
- Tondora reserves the right to limit the number of text messages, emails and phone calls, and terminate your service at any time, without refund.
- Direct access is reserved for Naturopathic Assurance™ Concierge members only.
- Direct access for non-members will be charged at the billable rate.
- After hours, house calls and holiday requests for non-members incur additional charges as follows:
- New Patient consult: $300
- Follow-up consult: $150
- House call surcharge: $250
- Holiday consult surcharge: $100
- Medical Letters, Narrative Reports: $75 (minimum)
- Prescription Refills: $75
- All Naturopathic Assurance Concierge Plans are billed monthly. There are no refunds, and charges are not pro-rated. Cancellation of your Plan requires a 30-Day written notice. All plans are available on a limited basis and are subject to change.
- House calls are limited to the Phoenix and Denver metro areas.
*All lab costs are the responsibility of the patient. Direct Doctor phone calls, texts or emails requiring extensive Physician research and/or time will be billed at the corresponding visit rate. All new prescriptions will require a physician visit.
Dr. Tondora’s office/Health For Your Whole Life does not accept insurance and is not a Medicare provider. An insurance policy is a contract between you and your insurance company. The patient is ALWAYS responsible for payment of all charges incurred regardless of any insurance or third party payment arrangements. Medical health savings accounts are an acceptable form of payment. The natural medicines prescribed by Dr. Tondora and other HFYWL Providers may be purchased online, at the office, or at a pharmacy of your choice.