Fundamental Health Evaluation $499
The Fundamental Health Evaluation is completed for all new patients wanting an initial basic evaluation of their overall health status.
This evaluation is offered as a standalone consultation or the first step prior to starting an ongoing medical relationship.
During this evaluation I will:
- Review a comprehensive intake form to assess body system function
- Review a comprehensive survey to assess lifestyle and nutrition factors
- Review of all current and past physical issues
- Review of current supplements and medications
- Analyze a Basic Wellness blood panel*, containing 15 tests with 79 biomarkers
- Conduct a 90-minute consultation with you via phone or eVisit
- Order any prescription medications needed at the pharmacy of your choice
- Provide a written protocol which outlines the issues to be addressed, recommended lab testing, nutrition and lifestyle recommendations, and therapies for healing, along with a personalized supplement program, based on your current lab results and customized to your individual metabolic needs.
Prior to your consultation, Dr. T’s Basic Wellness Panel – Women* or Dr. T’s Basic Wellness Panel – Men* must be completed. If you have completed blood work within the last month, please fax these to 480-477-8401 prior to ordering new blood panels. We will review your results and you will be notified if additional testing is needed prior to your visit.
In your confirmation email, you will find:
- Health For Your Whole Life/Dr. T Intake Forms
- Health For Your Whole Life/Dr. T Office Policy Forms
- Links to the Basic Wellness Panel blood testing
- List of Basic Wellness Panel blood tests
Patients who reside outside the US will receive the blood test list in the confirmation email which can then be taken to your doctor for completion. Please note, the above cost includes only my services and does not include any additional support outside of scheduled consultations**, laboratory fees paid directly to the lab, or the cost of personalized supplement recommendations.
*Please note: The cost of testing is not included in the Fundamental Health Evaluation fee, and is paid directly to the Lab. Dr. Tondora has partnered with Ulta Lab Test to provide lab services at significantly discounted cash pay prices. Ulta Lab Tests provides CPT insurance codes directly to you, which you may submit to your insurance provider for reimbursement. Medicare/Medicaid patients will not be reimbursed for these tests. Please contact the office with any questions prior to purchasing the Fundamental Health Evaluation.