Do you know the difference between virus and bacteria?
- Viruses are the smallest and simplest life form known.
- Biggest difference – viruses must have a living host – (plant or animal) to multiply, most bacteria can grow on non-living surfaces.
- Bacteria are intercellular organisms (live between cells)
- Viruses are intracellular organisms (live within our cells!)
- There are some useful bacteria, all viruses are harmful
- Antibiotics can kill bacteria but not viruses.
There are many natural remedies – herbs, nutrients, homeopathics and essential oils – that boost your immune system and protect against viruses.
What to do if you get the Flu
First of all, don’t panic. Call Dr. T immediately and get started on the following:
Natural Treatments for the Onset of Symptoms
- Elderberry Immune Tonic* – Herbal Tonic – Adult: 1 TBSP-6 times/day; Children: 1 TBSP-3 times/day
- Ultra Probiotic – Beneficial bacteria and yeast – Adult – 2 packets in water with dinner/day; Children – 1 packet
- Ultra Immune – Natural immunoglobulins – Adult – 1 tsp in water twice daily; Children – 1/2 tsp twice daily
- Vitamin D3 (for 7 days) – Adult – 20,000 IU/day; Children – up to 10,000 IU daily
- Vitamin C – Adult – 6-8 gm day; Children – 2-4 g /day
- Eliminate all sugars
- Eliminate processed foods, bad fats
- Sliced raw garlic on buttered toast 3-4 x/day
- HEALTH FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE™ Natural Flu shot† – homeopathics, B12 & Lysine
- Essential Oil – Flu Bomb
- IV Vitamin Therapy – Call Dr. Tondora 602-961-0621 –Hydration, nutrients, anti-virals, homeopathics