Yoga, Cancer and Healing Retreat – Scottsdale, AZ
November 11 @ 8:00 am - November 12 @ 12:00 pm$548
Yoga, Cancer and Healing opens your heart and mind to heal your body, mind, and soul at the spiritual and cellular level. This powerful two-day retreat combines yoga movement, interactive lecture, the Radical Forgiveness healing ceremony and ancient healing techniques to reframe your awareness and attitude toward cancer, helping you heal your life.
DURING THE RETREAT YOU WILL:
• Reframe your awareness about cancer and achieve a new path to healing
• Learn an Ancient Healing Technique you can practice daily to heal body, mind and soul
• Learn natural remedies for improved physical health
• Experience a Radical Forgiveness Ceremony to release negative experiences from the past
• Free yourself from victim consciousness and access creator consciousness
• Improve the power of your spiritual mind to assist your healing
• Tap into the trust, security and peace within you
• Claim your power to live your life fully and on purpose
• Realize and experience real, life-changing results!
Naturopathic Medical Doctor, Author, International Speaker and RYT200, Dr. Christina M. Tondora, and RYT200 and Renaissance Woman, Ms. Susan B. Smith (posthumously) call upon their expert knowledge, personal experience and spiritual practice to present both medical and patient perspectives on dealing with cancer and chronic disease.
A portion of the proceeds goes to support CancerCrackdown.org (US) and The Hills or Erin Cancer Prevention Foundation (Canada)
SPECIAL GUEST INSTRUCTORS:
Master Teacher Marie Siegfried – Vinyasa Yoga
Kim Balzan – Yoga Nidra & Crystal Bowl Healing
Master Teacher – Tracy Garvey – Vinyasa Yoga
WHO should attend: Anyone seeking to improve their innate healing capacity – current and former patients, friends, family, caregivers and healthcare providers. All are welcome.
WHEN: SATURDAY & SUNDAY, November 11 & 12, 2017. SATURDAY – 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, SUNDAY – 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
WHERE: 17250 N. Hartford Dr, Suite 130 Scottsdale, AZ 85255
OFFERING*: BEFORE October 31st – $548; AFTER October 31st – $698
REGISTER: Click here to register
Includes all retreat materials, healthy snacks and lunch on Saturday. Wear yoga/exercise clothes. Bring your yoga mat, bolster (optional), change of clothes (optional) and an open heart! Space is limited.
*Does not include airfare, lodging or transportation. A list of local hotels is found in your registration materials.
You will be gently guided and supported throughout the experience in a safe and protected space.
If you are unable to attend, enjoy the live-streamed event right from your home, office or yoga studio!