Speaking Engagements, Availability and Bookings
April 1, 2015 - December 31, 2017
Dr. Tondora is available for keynote, small and large group presentations, yoga instruction and retreats. The following presentations are available. Dr. T will also present on other topics upon request. For speaking rates, availability, topics and booking, please contact her at 602-971-0621 or email [email protected]
- Yoga, Cancer and Healing – Exploring the Mental, Emotional, Physical and Spiritual Aspects of Cancer: ”Yoga, Cancer and Healing” explores the mental, emotional, physical and spiritual aspects of cancer from a yogic perspective. By not applying the principles of yoga daily, both spiritually and emotionally, we bring about changes in our bodies on a physiological level that can set the stage for the development of cancer & chronic disease. The objective of this seminar is to introduce the participants, medical practitioners, students, patients and the general public, to a new way of viewing cancer – the cause, development, treatment, and the language used by doctors and patients alike, by examining the principles and practice of yoga to achieve a new path to healing this disease. This seminar is present in tandem, giving the participants a view from both a medical and patient perspective on how to deal with this disease by reframing our awareness and attitude towards it.
- Radical Forgiveness Ceremony: Radical Forgiveness is nothing less than a really fast way of healing your mind, body and soul – AND giving you mastery over your life. – Colin Tipping (founder, Radical Forgiveness). Radical Forgiveness is a fast and effective way to heal your body, mind and soul that takes us beyond the realm of conventional methods of forgiveness. The link between the development of chronic disease, including cancer, and holding on to emotions such as anger, blame, shame and resentment, and our resistance to forgiveness is well documented in medical literature. Radical Forgiveness takes us beyond the constraints of traditional forgiveness to release these emotional, physical and spiritual energy blocks. The process allows us to transform our experiences, from events that happen to us, to learning events that happen for us. The ceremony takes about 2 1/2 hours. Experiencing in the ceremony allows for self-reflection, and is a vital first step in transforming our own lives.
- Yoga for Hormones – Thyroid: Creating optimal health through healing the thyroid. In this workshop, you will learn specific yoga postures, essential oils, sounds, mantras, and aspects of the throat chakra to help heal the thyroid. Additionally, you will be introduced to the function of the thyroid and the associated hormones – TSH, T3, T4 and antibodies, along with natural therapies, herbs and other nutrients vital to proper thyroid function.
- Detox for Life! – We are constantly exposed to chemicals from many different sources, in the foods we eat, the water we drink, the air we breath, and the products we use in our homes and on our skin. Periodic detoxing is no longer a luxury; it is a necessity, and an important way to stay healthy. According to the National Cancer Institute and the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, cancers linked to environmental causes make up at least 80 percent of all cancer cases. Environmental causes include exposure to agents in the air and water as well as lifestyle factors. We will discuss why periodic detox is necessary, how to recognize everyday toxins, the benefits of detox and simple steps you can take to detox your life.
- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Syndrome: For decades, researchers have been trying to accurately estimate the prevalence of chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) and primary fibromyalgia syndrome (PFS). In the early 1990s, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimated that there were fewer than 20,000 people in the United States with CFS. Today, it is estimated that the combined incidence of CFS and FMS is in the range of 12 to 24 million Americans. Both CFS and PFS are multifactorial diseases, with patients expressing immunological, virological, physiological and psychological symptoms. This seminar will cover the functional diagnostic testing used for CFS/PFS, focusing on adrenal stress, and comprehensive digestive testing to determine possible underlying causes for these syndromes. Specific treatment protocols will be discussed, with both naturopathic and pharmaceutical interventions presented.
- Conquering Candida
- Stress and the Adrenal glands
Additional topics available upon request.